GameHeadzBrochure.docx – Download Franchise Brochure Here
FranchiseApplication.docx – Download Franchise Application Here
Game Headz is passionate about providing a unique experience in the retail industry. We have established expert teams to support you in every aspect of your business – from site selection to grand openings and system wide marketing events. Our success in franchising will be targeted towards growth strategy and development expansion based on site selection.
Every Game Headz franchisee is considered an asset to our company. Your success is our success. Game Headz provides maximum franchise support including:
• Complete training at headquarters
• Advice on design, construction, and renovating your selective location
• Confidential operations manual
• On-site start-up assistance and periodic field visits
• Guidance on managing staff members
• Assistance with the development of initial and ongoing marketing campaigns
• Help with carefully selected vendors
- Game Headz offers a variety of games including rare retro, such as NES to XBOX 360.
- We offer a “Try it before you buy it program”
- We offer gaming tournaments
Game Headz will provide superior support when pursuing objectives by maintaining a good committed relationship with its’ franchisees. Both parties need to engage in ongoing transparent communication and commit to teamwork to reach established goals.
- 67% of America households play video games
- The average game player age is 34.
- 26% of Gamers are over the age of 50.
- The Video Game industry is expected to gross 50 billion in sales worldwide by 2015.
- The video game “Call of Duty Black Ops” sold 7 million copies within 24 hours of its release.
- Games help people who are recovery from physical injuries gain motor skills and coordination too.
- Griffiths a professor at Nottingham University wrote in a medical journal that playing games could help children with attention deficit disorders. Research indicates that the children could gain social skills.
Information provided by ESA Sports 2010
Q. Why Game Headz?
A. Game Headz Corporate office was structured upon qualified charismatic leaders who illustrated their enthusiasm for the video game world. The support team that Game Headz has to offer to their franchisees is incomparable to any other
franchise. Game Headz is currently involved with one of the fastest growing
retail industries. The video game industry is expected to gross 50
billion dollars in sales worldwide by 2015.
Q. How long has Game Headz been operating?
A. Game Headz has been operating since 2003
Q. What is the expected time period for my store to be opened?
A. Upon approval the projected time period should be within three to six months
Q. How may I obtain a Game Headz franchise?
A. In order to become a Game Headz franchisee, you must fill out the application provided in this packet
Q. I have an ideal location and would like to pursue it. How do I go about doing so?
A. Upon approval our team will analyze the demographics of the location you request.
Design & Structure
Game Headz has a unique setup that attracts gamers of all ages. Our colors and modern contemporary design is what gives the vibrant video game atmosphere to our customers. Our setup consists of 1 55” television and 6 to 10 40” plasma televisions that are wall mounted and used for game tournaments as well as our ‘try it before you buy it’ program.
Each pod is displayed according to the system
Game cases are available outside-with no games-to prevent theft, yet it allows the customers to view the game. Game cases are on black metal shelving against black cube walls, which consist of red formica in between the cube walls.
Our logo is imprinted on every pod. Pods are red and black. Floors are dark or black color. Game Headz decal on the floor-usually at the entrance. Decal on the glass window on the building-game headz logo. Paint colors are red and black. Counters are custom made by our own professional carpenter. Counters are black with a red trim and sliding drawers. Sliding drawers are where the games go in.
Each store should have two computers for the registers, including two POS systems, one computer in the back with a fax machine.
Game Headz is open to creativity, upon approval, as long as suitable with the Game Headz colors.
Digital TV screen above the counters to display new video game releases, trailers, and release dates.
Neon lighting inside the pods. State of the art light equipment that surrounds the entire layout of the store.
Spotlighting that targets the video game cases.
Buy, Sell, & Trade
- We buy all games and all video game related consoles
- We sell all games and all video game related consoles
- We accept many trade ins which customers can use for credit to purchase another item from Game Headz.
- We repair all video game related systems. We have technicians that provide these services to our stores, of which each store benefits through a percentage.
- Your designated technician will provide a warranty for the system being repaired.
- Game Headz offers disc repair. Each store is required to have a state of the art disc repair machine from our preferred vendor.
- Benefits in investing in this machine:
- Machine on site to fix discs that were traded in to that specific location
- Refurbished fees may be charged to trade ins if the disc appears to be damaged in anyway, in which this machine will fix.
- Profit margin is high
- We offer this service to our customers who have damaged discs at home. Within minutes, their game is like new!
- Game Headz offers warranties on all used consoles. Warranties will provide a replacement or repair plan depending on the type of warranty and console purchased.
- Improves customer satisfaction
- If a customer becomes a Game Headz member, they will receive 10% off of all used video games, used consoles, and all used accessories.
- Game Headz Elite members will enjoy the benefits above plus greater discounts such as BOGO 50% off or buy two get one free.
- Members will receive exclusive emails about sales and promotions going on.
For further information please contact us here by email, or at the following phone number.
Tel: (877) 833-5881